Doing Business in Oneida Nation of the Thames
Where you do business is as much a competitive advantage as how you do business. That is why Oneida Nation of the Thames is a great choice if you are considering business relocation, expansion or want to make an investment in a First Nations economy.
Oneida Nation of the Thames is strategically located in southwest Ontario and is within close proximity to Canadian City’s of London, Windsor and Toronto and a short distance from the U.S. Border and the cities of Detroit, MI and Buffalo, NY.
Focused on Partnerships
Oneida Nation Business Development focuses on the implementation of its strategic business plan through equity financing, business acquisition/divestiture of technologies, products, and companies, and is committed to building and fostering mutually-beneficial strategic business partnerships.
Oneida Nation of the Thames is a prime regional location in southwest Ontario. The area within an eight-hour drive of Oneida Nation of the Thames represents the third largest GDP concentration in North America.
- 25 million people within an 8-hour drive
- 130 million people within a day’s drive
- 2.0 hours from the US border
Proximity to neighbouring Canadian cities:
- Toronto: 2h 15m
- London: 15m
- Windsor: 2hr
Proximity to neighbouring US cities:
- Detroit: 2h 15m
- Chicago: 6h 27m
- Buffalo: 2h 25m
- Direct I-94 and HWY 401 access to all major cities in the Northeast & Midwest United States.
- London Airport YXU – regular daily flights from London to Toronto.
- VIA Rail/CN Rail /CP Rail- London is an express stop between Sarnia and Toronto.
- Ambassador Bridge – 40 minute access to one of Ontario’s most efficient border crossings with 24-hour customs clearance.
Oneida Economic Development Commission
2210 Elm Ave.