Position: Receptionist Term: Permanent Full-Time
Department: Ontario Works Salary: $17.49/hour
Hours: 35 hours/week, 8:30a.m. – 4:30p.m., Monday – Friday
Posting Date: September 21, 2022 Closing Date: October 4, 2022 at 4:30p.m.
Under the supervision of the OW Program/Case Manager, the receptionist will answer incoming calls and welcome guests in a positive and pleasant manner. Duties include exceptional communication skills on the phone, to clients and colleagues. The receptionist will assist clients with answering inquiries as well as arranging appointments.
- Grade 12 Diploma PLUS minimum one (1) year employment experience as a receptionist;
- Experience operating a multi-line telephone system, an asset;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- The successful candidate must submit a current CPIC, at own expense, prior to starting employment;
- The successful candidate must submit a copy of applicable educational qualifications (certificates, diplomas, degrees, etc.), prior to starting employment.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTATION WITH APPLICATION:
- Cover Letter – must address the qualifications outlined;
Submit all mandatory documentation to email@example.com
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are ONLY accepting electronic copies at this time.
- All applications will be screened according to the above qualifications, including a full and complete application as requested.
- Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- A registered member of a First Nation as per Section 16(1) of the Human Rights Act, is preferred.
- Oneida Nation is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process. If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources.
To request a full job profile, contact the Human Resources Department at 519-652-3244 ext. 827 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.