Position: Client Services Worker Term: Temporary Full-Time (Maternity Leave, Jan 2023– Jan 2024)
Department: Employment and Training Salary: $17.00–$22.00/hour
Hours: 35 hours/week, 8:30a.m. – 4:30p.m., Monday – Friday
Posting Date: January 25, 2023 Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Under the immediate supervision of the Employment & Training Manager, the Client Services Worker will work with other team members to manage client intake, assist with records management, reporting and communication as required.
This position will represent the department, interact with the public and attend meetings as required. The Client Services Worker will also undertake all other reasonable employment activities as assigned by the Employment and Training Manager. Assist other team members as required.
- Completion of Secondary School Diploma PLUS 3-5 years employment experience with similar duties and responsibilities;
- Previous experience in providing direct services to public, an asset;
- Previous experience in records management, an asset;
- Valid class “G” license and use of personal vehicle required.
- The successful candidate must submit a recent (within 6-months) Vulnerable Sector-CPIC, at own expense, prior to starting employment;
- The successful candidate must submit a copy of valid Ontario driver’s license, prior to starting employment;
- The successful candidate must submit copy of educational qualifications (certificates, diplomas, degrees, etc.), prior to starting employment.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTATION WITH APPLICATION:
- Cover Letter – must address the qualifications outlined;
Submit all mandatory documentation to email@example.com
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are ONLY accepting electronic copies at this time.
- All applications will be screened according to the above qualifications, including a full and complete application as requested.
- Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- A registered member of a First Nation as per Section 16(1) of the Human Rights Act, is preferred.
- Oneida Nation is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process. If you require accommodations, please contact Human Resources.
To request a full job profile, contact the Human Resources Department at 519-652-3244 ext. 827 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.